Tuesday 19 August 2014

Caws siocled?

Was going to write more tonight but got sucked in to researching bicycle dynamo lighting systems... I am looking to buy one, so if you have any personal experience, please do get in touch as none of the cyclists I know personally have any relevant knowledge...

We went to Llanwrtyd the other day and I bought this cheese -- Cheddar with Dark Chocolate...



"Infused" is the wrong word, because it's just got bits of chocolate in it....  It's interesting...  The cheddar isn't particularly strong.  It sort of like just putting some cheddar in your mouth and then putting some chocolate in your mouth.  It makes for a nice snack, but seems of limited utility somehow...  I've also got cheddar with mint and cheddar with ginger from the same people so will keep you posted when I get round to eating those...

No comments: